VNH will be updating our electronic medical record (EMR) system with the implementation of Epic. The benefits of Epic will be felt by the VNH staff, patients and provider partners as well.
For Providers using EPIC and D-H Connect:
- Refer patients to VNH services seamlessly within Epic.
- Direct access to patient notes from the VNH staff caring for your patient.
- Streamlined communication using the in-basket messaging system within Epic.
For Providers using other Electronic Medical Records:
- Continue to fax patient referrals to VNH using the fax line 603-640-6851.
Referring Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
VNH is fully operational and actively accepting referrals for all home health and hospice needs.
When referring patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, please include the following information along with the normally required referral information:
- For patients who have exhibited respiratory or other COVID related symptoms: Date and location of COVID19 test and results if available.
- If there are orders for aerosolizing treatments, it should be in the orders, med list or discharge summary.
For more detailed information on the CDC’s interim guidance for patients discharging to homecare:
Other COVID-19 related resources pertaining to home health: