Nurse Residency Program
- Professional development of new graduate nurses
- Get started in healthcare with confidence
New graduate nurses welcome! Come join our nursing team. We are offering a year-long transition to practice residency program that supports the professional development of new graduate nurses entering home care practice.
The program incorporates:
- Workshop sessions with curriculum content
- Active hands-on practice with an experienced preceptor
- Mentored problem solving with managing complex clients
Initially, the preceptor exposes new graduates to home care through supervised visits, providing ongoing support, and mentorship as participants progress through the residency. This combination of practical application, educational opportunities, and peer support facilitate the transition from new graduate to competent professional nurse over the course of a 12-month period.
For additional information about the Nurse Residency Program, please contact Human Resources at (888) 300-8853.