Have any questions?
• Owned and operated by the Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire allowing for care throughout all stages of life
• Yearly continuing education & dementia training for all Caregivers
• Individualized care plans specific to client’s needs
• Member of the Home Care Association of America
• Compassionate and dedicated caregivers that live in your community
• No upfront cost or deposit required to initiate services
• Flexible scheduling
• Overnight caregiver services
• Fully insured
Experienced, compassionate Personal Care Specialists can provide the following:
- Errands and transportation to medical appointments
- Housekeeping, from dusting to organizing closets
- Personal care, such as bathing and dressing
- Companionship, from making crafts to reading
- Meal preparation
- Pet walking
- Medication cuing
Our dedicated Help at Home staff provides support to people living in nursing care and assisted living settings. We work in cooperation with facility staff to help patients live as independently as possible.
Some facilities you will find Help at Home Personal Care Specialists are:
The role of the Personal Care Services Manager is to evaluate the needs of clients and potential clients by developing process designs, innovative programming, and promoting and cultivating a culture of service excellence. They also provide guidance to design and provide education and competency programming for all pre-licensure staff across all VNH services.
The role of the Help at Home Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the Help at Home team, facilitate and support Personal Care Services schedule, monitor orders, plans of care, organizational policies and procedures and regulations through chart audits. They also serve as the initial point of contact for inquiries regarding the team from patients, families, staff and other community partners.
Personal Care Specialists
The role of your Personal Care Specialists (PCS) is to provide personal nonmedical care. The care provided by your PCS is based on your need and includes but is not limited to such things as, helping with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming), light housekeeping, companionship, errands, and reminders to take medication.
Mom’s caregiver is so patient and kind – we love her like family.