Hospice Resources and Links
End of Life
Grief & Loss
Bibliography of Readings
- Handbook for Mortals, Guidance for People Facing Serious Illness
Lynn, Joanne, MD et al, New York, Oxford University Press, 1999
- Final Gifts, Callanan, Maggie and Kelley, Patricia, New York, Bantam Books, 1992
- Dying Well, Byock, Ira, New York, Riverhead Books, 1997
- The Four Things That Matter Most, Byock, Ira
- Caring for Patients at the End of Life, Quill, Timothy, E.
- On Death and Dying, Kubler-Ross, Elizabeth, New York, MacMillan, 1969
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People, Kushner, H.S., New York, Avon, 1981
We also have an extensive lending library of books, videos and brochures available to the public.